By Booking a Session with Bruja Betty Pin Up and their partners, you are agreeing to the following:
- Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstance. In certain events, deposits can be transferred to the balance of another session, but at no time can a deposit be refunded for any reason at any time as it acts to protect the photographer from complete loss due to cancelled sessions that can not be filled.
- There is a rescheduling fee for any sessions rescheduled within a week of the original session date.
- No refunds will be issued after services have been rendered.
- It is the responsibility of the client to voice any concerns they may have about a session at the time the session is being planned or as details come up during the session.
- Due to the adult nature of the work being created, underage individuals are not permitted in the studio area. The studio area is any place where photographs are being taken and/or clients are getting changed. Exceptions to this rule will be reviewed by a case by case basis (i.e. breastfeeding mothers with small infants will not be excluded from the studio).
- The photographer holds copyright to all images taken at all times, around the world. Images are not to be used for commercial use unless discussed before hand. Clients are free to use their images for personal use, including freedom to print.
- The photographer has cultivated a very specific look and editing style, and altering that style violates the terms of the use of the images. Editing by anyone other than the photographer or photographer approved retouchers is not permitted at any time, including the use of FaceTune or any other applications.
- Clients are responsible for their own safety in whatever photographic space they have chosen to shoot in, whether it's the home studio, or another location.
- Clients will not share "behind the scenes" images of other clients on the premises on social media without permission.
COVID-19 Protocol: Until further notice, we ask that you please do not bring an extra person with you to keep within social distancing guideline.